Newsom Family at Forsyth and Tybee
The Newsoms decided to visit Savannah again for a short vacation – not thinking they might be hit with Hurricane Michael ! mom, Theresa, sprung into action and got her make up done quickly and we were able to beat the rain at Tybee ! We had just finished the last jumping shot – and we felt the drops. these 3 handsome young men posed – smiled and (I hope) had a good time at their professional family photo shoot in historic Savannah at Forsyth and Tybee Island !
Your session was awesome!! I loved how well you posed!
Very Important Instructions:
- Password for downloads with no logo is 1234.
- If you use them on social media, I’d love credit: (#DreamWeaverPhotos on Instagram or Facebook)
- Save time & buy them directly from my site! Spend $20 and get FREE SHIPPING!.
- If you loved your experience I’d appreciate a review. Here is the link https://goo.gl/k714xV
- This gallery will expire 1 month! Download your photos to a hard drive/ thumb drive ASAP. After 1 month, you may be charged a fee to re-upload them again and we don’t want that.
- Enjoy Savannah!