Rachel & Jonathan – wedding at Prohibition Museum Savannah – B&B- McMillian Inn
Rachel and Jonathan decided to do a “Great Gatsby” themed elopement in Savannah Ga. We couldn’t have asked for 2 better backdrops then the McMillian Inn (where they stayed & got ready) and The American Prohibition Museum (where the ceremony was held)
Decked out from head to toe – this stunning couple and Rachel’s beautiful friend (and officiant, Beth!) received lots of looks and admiration from passers-by. The McMillian Inn had authentic works of art and furniture – even a vintage telephone that looked like it was deigned just for this 1920’s themed wedding. The Prohibition Museum and staff made their elopement a breeze – even helping to decorate the cake – bringing out the old microphone – and creating a dance floor for their two “first” dances!
Your session was awesome!! I loved how well everything went so perfectly
Very Important Instructions:
- Password for downloads with no logo was texted to you
- If you use them on social media, I’d love credit: (#DreamWeaverPhotos on Instagram or Facebook)
- Save time & buy them directly from my site! Spend $20 and get FREE SHIPPING!.
- If you loved your experience I’d appreciate a review. Here is the link https://goo.gl/k714xV
- This gallery will expire 1 month! Download your photos to a hard drive/ thumb drive ASAP. After 1 month, you may be charged a fee to re-upload them again and we don’t want that.
- Enjoy Savannah!