Surprise Proposal – Jamie & Eric
Jamie and I met about about a year and a half ago. My sister actually introduced us and I was hesitant to meet her at first being my sister’s friend. It took a few months for us to finally meet, but we instantly hit it off. Over the past year and a half we have done quite a bit of traveling and exploring new areas and I thought Savannah would be a great place to come for the weekend and explore, and a beautiful place to get engaged. As soon as I saw Forsyth Park, the trees and the Spanish moss, the fountain, everything about it was perfect. From there I knew I had the perfect plan and just needed a photographer to capture the moment!
Your session was awesome!! I loved how well everything went!!!
Very Important Instructions:
- Password for downloads with no logo was texted to you.
- If you use them on social media, I’d love credit: (#DreamWeaverPhotos on Instagram or Facebook)
- Save time & buy them directly from my site! Spend $20 and get FREE SHIPPING!.
- If you loved your experience I’d appreciate a review. Here is the link https://goo.gl/k714xV
- This gallery will expire 1 month! Download your photos to a hard drive/ thumb drive ASAP. After 1 month, you may be charged a fee to re-upload them again and we don’t want that.
- Enjoy Savannah!